30-10-2012

Tekst; No Title

Will you catch me when I fall?
Will you help me when I stumble?
Will you touch me when I need your love?
Will you love me when I need your touch?

So many words are left unspoken
So many things I haven't said
So many lives we haven't lived
So many moons we haven't seen

I feld myself fading away
In a world that's full of darkness
Where the light that shines upon my path
Will be there to guide my way out

I've been through the deepest valley
Have overcome my greatest loss
Survived the pain that caught me by surprise
After all, I'm stronger now than I was before

Never the less, I won't forget it
Something always lingers deep inside
Some tiny spot inside of me
Still bears the thought of you and I

Copyright Patty ~patschrijft.blogspot.com

Liefs, Pat

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Leave me a comment!